MW 3 Multiplayer Killstreaks Guide on how to choose Rewards
Modern warfare 3 multiplayer attracts numerous players and fans spend too much time poring over the game. The game lays its focus on a fresh currency system and while this is the case, the aspect that most players are taking advantage of is the modern warfare 3 multiplayer killstreaks. This uses a reward system and for the first time, players have to acquire a strike package that makes it possible to get the rewards they need. In order to determine which of these modern warfare 3 multiplayer killstreaks to use, you need to read on.
This is one of the modern warfare 3 multiplayer killstreaks package that fans are likely to feel at ease using unlike the rest. This is because the rewards are offered on the basis of attacks that are offence based though the streak count is reset upon death. Incase you manage to rack up enough successive kills, and you are still alive the following are some of the destruction tools you can win.
• 3 kills which is one of the oldest killstreaks and is in the form of sweeping radar which reveals the enemies position on the HUD’s minimap.
• 4 kills which is an item randomly dropped at a location of your choice using an helicopter. However, when throwing this, it is important to ensure you are not placed under a bridge.
• 5 kills sentry gun which is a turret you can pick and place within strategic locations on the battlefield.
If you are a player that is team minded but without the ability of achieving successive kills then this is an ideal package for your play and this is because all kills are taken to the next killstreak thus ensuring that you don’t lose your progress. These are defensive in nature and they include the following.
• 4 kills which makes it possible to know enemy positions.
• 5 kills counter UAV which has scrambles your enemy’s radar in 30 seconds and thus makes the location of the team undetectable.
• 8 kills SAM Turret which you can use to knock the other team off the sky and especially if they are causing your team trouble.
This modern warfare 3 multiplayer killstreaks package is different from the first two. Consequently, it appeals more to hardcore players. Rather than providing a list of defensive and offensive weapons to players, it rewards you with perks and a tactical player is able to capitalize on this in order to get the most out of it.
Selecting a package that suits your needs and makes you a better player is what you should pay attention to. This is because it makes a major difference in determining whether you emerge a winner. Using modern warfare 3 multiplayer killstreaks is the best way to increase your rewards. Als read some other MW 3 tips.
Learn How to Use Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Maps
Learning the outs and ins of modern warfare 3 multiplayer maps is important. This is because it increases the possibility of emerging the winner regardless of the challenges thrown at you. In this case, the following are some of the important things you need to learn.
• You have to learn where your teammates and you spawn.
• Get to learn where opponents spawn.
• Where different types of objects such as bombs and flags are located.
• Where exits and entrances to different buildings are located. You also have to learn the best places to hide and the locations where opponents are likely to hide as well, \discover where campers will take position.
• Uncover possible routes that lead from one point to another as well as the shortcuts available and how to use them to your benefit.
You need to be extremely familiar with all the modern warfare 3 multiplayer maps and the only way to do this is to study the maps.
The following are simple guidelines on how to go about the process of downloading the modern warfare 3 multiplayer maps.
• Download all of duty 3: Modern Warfare and save it on your desktop in a location that is easy to remember.
• Right click CoD3MW-PatchSetup.zip file once the downloading is complete. Choose extract all when the pop up menu comes up and choose a location where extract the selected files.
• Double click on the files in order to start the installation and follow prompts provided.
• Double click on Modern Warfare icon for the purpose of starting the game and make sure that it shows the version at the right corner. This is important as it indicates your modern warfare 3 multiplayer maps are up to date and you can use them.
There are different types of modern warfare 3 multiplayer maps and they are set in different locations around the world starting from London, New York to Paris. Modern warfare multiplayer is supposed to take players on a journey to different locations and some of these maps include the following,
• Underground-London train station.
• Village-which is a map based on jungles.
Through the modern warfare 3 multiplayer maps, it is also possible to learn the possible drop off points and this makes it increasingly easy to enjoy the complete benefits of the game. You have to learn how to move fast and not remain stationary at one place when using the modern warfare multiplayer maps. This is because it is the only way to ensure you keep moving forward in order to emerge the winner and destroy your enemies.
Some cool MW3 videos
Hey guys, was just surfing Youtube and found some cool videos on Modernwarfare 3 so I thought I’d share them with you:
#1 Showing off some new guns:
#2 Getting to level 80 sniping only:
#3 Guy finds out MOAB doesn’t actually end the game:
#4 Some great tips in this Solo Survival Mode instruction video:
#5 Another video from ‘Survival’ (check out his other vids as well): Biggest WTF Moment – Survival Mode Glitch
Do you have any interesting Modern Warfare 3 videos? Post a link in the comments!
Top Tips To Improve in Call Of Duty MW3
With the right strategy guide for playing the Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer game, you will learn tricks, tips and techniques that will boost your kill to death ratio and help you to get your hands on powerful weapons and other goodies, so that you can win more than you’ll lose.
This game derives its popularity from its ability to let you round up not only your circle of friends but anyone with an internet connection. In this article we will begin a discussion on the top tips and strategies that will take your game to a much higher level where you will be the conqueror with the greatest kill to death ratio. (more…)
Guide to MW3 Multiplayer Functions
Activision let loose upon the world the latest incarnation of its military simulation game Modern Warfare 3 and its sales have left Call of Duty in the dust. This highly addictive game due mainly to its multiplayer function. With it, players can go up against their circle of friends or challenge total strangers from around the world. This can be exciting, but for those new to the game it can get out of their hands. But, once you get the hang of it, and learn some strategies that have shown to work, your kill death ratio will take you up in the leaderboard. Read through this article and learn those strategies.